- 80% believe it’s important to buy from green companies
- 3 out of 4 Americans call themselves “environmentalists”
- 7 in 10 would gladly choose the greener product over its less-green counterpart
And if the demand isn’t reason enough, how about the health of the planet? At Rotuba, we believe in going green not just for our customers’ business growth, but for a sustainable future.
- Minimizing production rework and waste.
- Managing chemicals to minimize or eliminate entry to the environment.
- Taking proactive R&D roles to improve our products in terms of chemical severity.
- Avoiding hazardous additives and pigments such as heavy metals, hexavalent chromium, and other pollutants regulated in the European Union by the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive.
- Reducing, reusing and recycling materials wherever possible.