Rotuba Marketing Internship
(Digital Marketing Associate)
Rotuba Extruders, a plastics manufacturing company located in Linden, NJ, recently launched a number of new products and brands direct to consumer. Check out some of our brands below:
We are looking for a fall/winter or spring intern who wants to join our marketing team to help grow these brands. This ground-floor opportunity provides the candidate with the ability to interact with all our brands and gain valuable knowledge of marketing and brand management. Our ideal intern is studying business with a focus on marketing or communication and has a demonstrable side passion for the design/creative process. Creative – out of the box – thinkers will excel in this role. The candidate should also have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Optional bonus skills include web design, video editing, photography, social media management, and blog writing. Preference given to candidates who have completed other internships or professional projects.
Day-to-day activities will include:
• Creating basic content for Social Media and partner with outside companies to help develop additional content.
• Manage social accounts for all brands.
• Monitor and adjust advertising focus/dollars on Social Media platforms
• Develop and drive community engagement
• Email Promotional Marketing
• Research creative experiential or PR opportunities to help build brand awareness
• Create and manage paid advertising campaigns on Google or Amazon
• $20/hour – maximum of 20 hours a week
• College Credit
If this opportunity sounds like the right fit for you, please send us an email with your resume to email@example.com.